Do you have back pain? Well, you’re probably not the only one. A report by Oslo Economics shows that back pain affects as many as 1.2 million Norwegians annually! We humans are all vulnerable to back pain. Our back is made up of intervertebral discs, nerves, ligaments, muscles and joints that work together to perform all our daily activities. Over time, parts of this complex structure can become worn and back pain can occur. Passive sitting and inactivity, especially with poor posture, is something that strains extra on the complex structure of the back. In today’s society where large parts of everyday life go to passive sitting and inactivity, it is no wonder that back pain has become a growing problem.
If you are one of the unfortunates who experiences a aching back, you may have known how problematic and hindering it can be. The days you get up and struggle to get out of bed, the sleepless nights, absence from work and not least the constant effect that will not disappear …
The 6 Biggest Reasons Why You Should NOT Ignore Back Pain.
1. The pain may get worse
If you ignore back pain, it can easily get worse. If the pain disappears, they can easily return. Even when you do not feel the pain, your body may experience stress and pressure that causes your body to function worse, without you being aware of it. Over time, this stress and pressure can lead to a worsening situation.
2. Quality of life
Your quality of life is important. Who does not want a good life? A aching sore body is something that contributes to poorer quality of life and comfort. With constant pain, it is difficult to get peace in everyday life. It can therefore be difficult to relax and live life to the fullest, without being bothered all the time.
3. The costs can be sky high
The financial cost of unresolved back problems can be sky high. With surgical costs, expensive chiropractic hours, ointments and painkillers, the sum can easily be tens of thousands of kroner!
4. Increased stress
Back pain can lead to increased stress and frustration. When the pain is present, it can often go beyond focus and productivity. It can be difficult to sit for long periods and concentrate without getting frustrated and stressed out due to the pain.
5. Social impairment
Absence from activities and plans due to back pain can be extremely awkward and frustrating. Have you ever had to stand over activities and plans because of your back?
6. Poorer sleep quality
An aching back can negatively affect your sleep quality and amount of sleep. Back pain can make it difficult to fall asleep, and not least, they can constantly wake you up during the night. Poor sleep with poor quality is not a good start to a new day. It is simply the recipe for a grumpy day with little energy and poor concentration.
Back pain rarely resolves itself
If you have tried to treat your back pain by going to a chiropractor, tried and followed exercises and exercise programs, you may even have used pain medication, but still struggle with back pain. We have an efficient, simple and money-saving solution for you. Could you imagine an everyday life where you can easily reduce your back pain? A comfortable and painless everyday life? An everyday life where you are not held back by your back?
From problem to solution
Many years of sedentary work and poor posture, led to us even starting to struggle with back pain. Over time, the pain got worse and began to become very bothersome. We therefore ended up seeking help from chiropractors and doctors. This helped us, but became quite expensive and we did not get a long lasting solution to our problem. We therefore decided to find an alternative solution.
After a good while of searching, we came to a back belt that not only supported the back, but also decompressed it. The belt not only helped when we used it, but the decompression led to a relief in the back when we took it off as well. It worked so well that we shared it with our colleagues who also struggled with similar issues. The results they ended up with were a relief in the back they had not felt in a long time! After a lot of good feedback, we realized that more people could benefit from the same therapy.
Revolutionary end decompression therapy for back relief
With Your Posture – Decompression Belt, you can easily get rid of your back pain in a natural way, without having to spend a lot of money or time. By using the belt for only 30 minutes, you will already feel a relief in your back. Over prolonged use, the belt can drastically reduce your back pain. How?
- The belt is inflated with air, which provides good support for the back. In addition, this gentle traction helps to decompress the spine and allows the spine to adjust to its natural position. This also creates a good posture, which helps to ease the pressure on the spine.
- Decompression helps to relieve pressure from irritated, herniated, bulging intervertebral discs and in cases of irritated nerve root as in prolapse. This allows the irritated discs to get plenty of water, oxygen and nutrients needed for a quick cure.
Why Your Posture – Decompression Belt?
The reason why the belt works wonders for back pain is because it decompresses the back (the same decompression therapy used by doctors and chiropractors) while supporting the back and contributing to a better posture. The decompression of the back in addition to the support for better posture, eases the pressure on the lower back and ensures that the intervertebral discs in the spine are in their natural position.
- The belt is a completely natural and effective method of reducing back pain.
- Use the belt to relieve pressure during activities where you usually experience back pain. Sitting for long periods, work and activities where you have to bend are perfect uses for the belt.
- When using the belt for a long time, you will experience long-lasting results. Experience a pain-free back, even when you are not wearing the belt!
- Using the belt is very easy, and you can use it when you need it. Anytime, anywhere! The belt can be used above and below all garments, this is entirely up to you.
- Suitable for everyone! The belt can be adjusted and comes with an extra extension patch that allows it to be adapted to all body shapes. Max waist: 140cm
Better back, better life
- Do you generally struggle with low back pain?
- Does back pain affect your quality of life, by affecting sleep and concentration?
- Have you tried to make the necessary lifestyle changes, but have struggled to stick to them, or seen little or no improvement in your back?
- Are you worried that your back problems will lead to serious long-term physical and mental health problems?
- Have you visited chiropractors before, but think they are expensive and unnecessary expenses?
- Could you imagine a comfortable everyday life without a aching back?
If your answer is yes to one or more of the above questions, Your Attitude – Decompression Belt is for you. Back pain can be absolutely awful to live with, but you do not have to live with it. Take the first step towards a pain-free back now, and experience the relief in the back you need. On your terms, anytime, anywhere. By adding to cart, and ordering your belt today, you can finally reduce your back pain. Say goodbye to a aching sore back, and experience a new and better life!
Painless back or money back WARRANTY!
Your Attitude – Decompression Belt comes with a 90 day, 100% money back guarantee! We are sure that our Decompression Belt will make a significant change for you. Experience a significant relief in the back, if not, you will get your money back. No questions asked, absolutely unconditional!
All our packages are sent from our warehouse in Norway with delivery times from 1-3 working days. The package is delivered to your mailbox or your nearest post office. We offer 90 days open return on all orders of our Decompression Belt. If you are dissatisfied with the product, there is a free return! No customs and extra costs!
PS! Add to cart now, and get a limited discount (40%) on your Decompression Belt. Order today and ensure a pain-free back!
We now also offer payment with Vipps and Klarna invoices!